This rock chapel is located about half of kilometer eastward of Velenice close to the road to Brniste. The folk-artist and farmer Schiller is responsible for its beauty. He made that sculptures and relieves by cutting it to the limestone rock between years 1710 and 1711. The chapel is divided into three rooms. Opposite the entrance there is the lapidary altar. Other exquisite jewels are the relief scenes from Passion cycle. Even today we can see the remains of those paintings.